Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mission Statement

I probably should have started out with this post when I started this blog but que sera, sera.  My purpose in starting this blog and putting my ideas, comments, suggestions, etc., out there was to share these with others who are looking to achieve that "put-togetherness" that many of us want in our lives.  It seems that we are bombarded daily with what we should be doing, how we should be doing, when we should be doing it and how we should look when we are doing it.  But most of the "how-to" information out there is too complicated and overwhelming.  My mission is to take this information and filter it down to the essentials and make it easy.  Simple style, if you will.  I read many magazines and books on entertaining, fashion, and lifestyles (it's my hobby and stress reliever from my job-job) and I always have an idea or twist on how to take those suggestions and make them easier and less expensive.  It's a challenge for me to make it my own because I generally don't like to be told what to do and love to do it my way.  I don't have to reinvent the wheel, there are some basic rules to follow that are universal but I definitely want to put my spin on these rules.  This is what I will share with my followers on this blog.  I hope you will find it entertaining, helpful and a great read and I will try my very best to keep it that way.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment